Thursday, April 20, 2006

Ohh Bo***cks

I didn't quite hit my $4k target, infact I dropped a good chunk of my roll and withdrew whilst I still had a healthy profit. Hence the title of the post. It hurt more at the time than it does now in the cold light of day, as I still made a large amount of money in 5 days of play.

I moved a few hundred into a new poker room called Poker770. It's one of the Playtech sites, so I thought I'd give it a shot for the review on UK Poker News.

I managed to get $500 ahead after 1hr and 4mins and that eased the pain of the $4k chase going Pete Tong.

I'm off to sunny Vilnius tomorrow for the Lithuanian Open. One or two Brits are already there and it should be a sell out. Fingers crossed for a good result.

2 Comments:

Blogger razboynik said...

Hey MrMoves,
How was your trip to Vilnius ?
I went there to get a visa for Russia once. I really enjoyed the old part of town, and the girls were beautifull.

12:43 AM  
Blogger MrMoves said...

Vilnius was great, I like that part of the world.

Poker was horrible, never got a sniff really.

Keep meaning to add my report to paulsandellspoker.com - it'd be more interesting with photos of the scenery ;-)

4:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home